The ARC membership benefits:
• An opportunity to connect with counterparts from all over Europe
• Representation of our voice and interests of airport and aviation-related topics to the European
• Fast and extensive access to research studies, press releases, reports and news on current
issues through the members-only section of the website
• Weekly newsletter subscription and increased visibility of your organisation on social media
• Free printed copies of our publications
• Reduced rates for selected industry conferences, European and international workshops,
trainings and seminars
• Access to conference materials and workshops to share best practices and improve workflow
• Participation in EU projects, such as Interreg, Horizon 2020, etc.
The criteria for membership of ARC preserves the original aims of the ARC Constitution. ARC expects the applicant for full membership to meet a majority of the following criteria:
The Regional Authority
1. is a strategic planning authority
2. is the tier below national government
3. has a significant population
4. has a significant overall budget.
5. is or is near to a capital city/regional capital
The Airport should
1. have a significant passenger volume
2. be a main airport in its country
3. have a high percentage of scheduled flights
4. have a high number of international routes
ARC membership is divided between full members and associated members. The full members are regional or local authorities who have an important international airport within or close to their territory. Other organisations that are active in areas related to airports may become associated members.
If you are interested and would like to receive more information, please contact the ARC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.